Register for ACHCU Webinar Series
Mike S. Kirkbride Pharm D, FNHIA, CHCC
Chief Compliance & Ethics Officer
Mike has over 30 years of healthcare experience in the alternate site space and specifically home infusion and has held a variety of leadership positions in clinical operations and regulatory compliance. Additionally, Mike has been a pharmacy surveyor for ACHC for 14 years, attained his certification in healthcare compliance from the Health Care Compliance Association, and was recently recognized as a fellow National Home Infusion Association. Mike holds his CDR in the state of Florida and holds his pharmacy license in twenty-two states. He has a BSc degree in Pharmacy from the University of Sciences in Philadelphia and his PharmD degree from Shenandoah University in Winchester, Virginia.
ACHCU Webinar Dates – 1pm CST
- 8/30/23 | Drug Supply Chain Security Act | REGISTER
- 10/05/23 | USP 800 and Hazardous Drugs | REGISTER
- 11/02/23 | Disaster Preparation and Emergency Preparedness Planning | REGISTER
- 12/13/23 | Quality Measures in Home Infusion and Outcomes | REGISTER
- 01/18/24 | Patient, Employee and Referral Source Satisfaction | REGISTER
About Vital Care:
Vital Care is an infusion franchisor established in 1986. Our model focuses on secondary and underserved markets – providing safe, convenient, and caring infusion therapy services for patients with acute and chronic conditions, in the comfort of the home or an alternate infusion site. Our pharmacies are locally owned and operated by individuals deeply invested in the communities they serve.